Words very Helpful


However bad mood, 
do not write on the face, 
because no one likes to see.


Day no matter how poor, 
do not talk about it, 
because no one reason to give you money.


Work tired, 
do not complain, 
because nobody unconditionally for you to do.


Then life is short, 
do not arbitrarily spoil, 
because no one to pay for your health.


No matter how tough life, 
do not lose faith, 
because tomorrow will be better.


It is a bad character, 
but also to obey their parents, 
because you also have a day old.


I'm not afraid to stab me in the back, 
I'm afraid after seeing back stab me was my intention to treat people.


I am not afraid to tell the truth the best friend, 
and I was afraid of her back and tell others regard it as a joke.


If the sad effort looked up to the sky it, 
it is so large, 
it will be able to accommodate all your grievances.


Help people you do not forget, 
people do not hate loved you, 
trust you do not cheat.


Time does not necessarily prove a lot of things, 
but we will let you see through a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter